Friday, February 18, 2011

Its that time again...

I have a new crush in my life (roll your eyes I know you want to). If any of you know me even a little bit you will know that I always have a new crush. This one seems special though makes my palms sweat, I invent pies about him and I'm so completely smitten that even when an incredibly attractive man walks into my work wearing wranglers that are worn in all the right places I cant take the time to drool accordingly cause I am so wrapped up in my daydream. I feel like a puppy at the pet store panting saying "pick me, pick me" . Its nauseating, that's when you know its bad when you make your own self gag.  So far I'm trying to play it cool I don't think I'm succeeding I usually wear all of my emotions write on my sleeve for the world to see. So wish me luck and pray to God he never reads this cause that would me awkward.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back to the blog-posting world. It was good to 'hear' from you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete