Thursday, November 17, 2011

Awesomely Awesome Friends...

 Have never mentioned how blessed I am to have such amazing, loving, giving, funny and just all around awesome friends I have? Here are a couple of examples: A few weeks ago I was down on my luck, I was wicked sick with a sinus infection, the boy I thought liked me turned out to not like me, I was stuck at work and not able to take a sick day so my best friend being the awesome person that she is drove 30 miles from her house to bring me a my favorite Jamba Juice and a loaf of pumpkin chocolate chip bread! That is friendship. Another prime example my good friend McKinley has been hearing me complain about a new roommate who likes to drink my milk and eat my eggs so last night she came to my work to have something printed but she also brought me a gallon of milk and a carton of eggs! I am so very thankful that I have people in my life who are such excellent examples of how friendship should be, no I am not saying people should buy each other things all the time but it is those simple acts of service that can truly brighten someone's day and make them feel special! I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment