Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Judgement Free Zone right???

O.K. Confession time, the other day I bought a pocket version of "Dating for Dummies"   for 2.99 at T.J.Maxx, now before you start rolling your eyes and judging me let me explain; it was a friends birthday and I intended it to be a gag gift and after I bought it I remembered that said friend is currently in a relationship and after my  'ahh crap'  moment I decided to read it, because however reluctant I am to admit I am indeed VERY single. Surprisingly enough it has some good points and there were a couple of times I was like "well crap, I have been there done that". After reading the 10 page manual I came away with two bits of advice for my fellow single twenty-somethings, here it goes:

After a GREAT date and you are anticipating that call for the second one remember this : "Dont worry, be happy. Nothing besides nuclear holocaust, is the end of the world"

After a BAD date and you are feeling depressed, revolted, angry or whatever do this simple trick: "Count how many days you have been alive. Subtract only one." It doesn't seem so bad now eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment