Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Me!

New Year's resolutions have never been my thing. EVER. I do it for like 2 days then I am back to normal Caity, but this year is different, I will be turning 26 in May and I do not want to look like the broadside of a barn when that day comes.

So I have started the Insanity work out videos with one of my best friends Arielle and even though she doesn't need to do it she is being a trooper and doing it with me. For the past couple of months her our friend Brad and myself have been holding each other accountable for our diets and trying to eat healthier and so far I have dropped about 15lbs with just changing my diet. So now I need to throw the fitness in too. I am excited to start this year off right. I am excited to feel comfortable in my own skin, it has  been a long time coming.

I will be taking before and after pictures and will post those in 90 days when I can actually stomach to look at myself in a sports bra. Wish me luck. this is day one and already my thighs are killing.

No comments:

Post a Comment