Monday, January 9, 2012

My friend Dan

So yesterday we celebrated my friend Dan's 27th birthday! Let me just take a minute and tell everyone how awesome Dan is. He is the kind of guy that is always there for a friend in need, always has a shoulder to cry on, some how just magically knows when you need a hug or need to talk, doesn't take himself to seriously, but when your having a serious conversation he gives the best advice or just listens when you need to talk. I don't think he has ever met a stranger and he loves people unconditionally and will be friend anyone. I have only known him for about a year, but because of him being in my life it has been one of the best years, Fact. We always have fun whether we are just hanging out and baking cookies till the wee hours of the morning, going on a last minute camping trip or going to a rock concert I have made tons of memories with this guy.
 He is a man of faith and has a strong testimony of our religion and because of his testimony and example my own testimony has grown. He truly is just flippin awesome and everyone who meets him instantly loves him.  Oh one last fact he gets genuinely excited for the silliest presents i.e He loves the solar system and is fascinated by different stars planets and galaxies, so far Christmas I got him a very juvenile albeit informative pop up book of the solar system and he was so pumped and like a kid in a candy store. So that's my friend Dan in a nutshell. Not sure if he will ever read this... not even sure if he knows I have a blog, but if he does read it... Dan I love you and your one of the greatest friends a person could hope for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment