Monday, November 1, 2010

By Myself....

Lately I have been needing a bit of me time. I know what your thinking Im single I have no children so all my time is me time right? Well sometimes I just get so wrapped up in my day to day things work, friends, church etc. I never stop to smell the roses. You know what I mean? So this morning I woke up early when on about a two hour walk down the Provo River trail which is absolutely gorgeous this time of year, then I came home threw my hair in pigtails and brushed my teeth, grabbed a yummy pumpkin bagel with honey almond cream cheese and Hot Chocolate from Einstein Bros. then headed up the canyon for some one on one time with myself.
 
 While I was exploring I took about 100 pictures (not kidding) and I just looked and observed talked with the Big Guy, read my Scriptures and just enjoyed being alone which is entirely unusual for me, normally I crave social interaction.




yummy pumpkin bagel

with views like this i am in no hurry to go back to Texas








I wonder if k and c are still together.???








No comments:

Post a Comment