Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its the most wonderful time of the year!



So this Christmas is going to be a little bittersweet for me, it will be my first Christmas away from my family. I know it will be tough, but it had to happen sooner or later. So since I cant see them for Christmas some of them are coming to see me for Thanksgiving! This year is going to be a pretty frugal year as far as presents go, but thanks to Martha Stewart and my own creative genius I have some pretty awesome homemade gifts that I cant wait to get started on! I have about a million ideas for the women in my life but completely stumped for the men.... so I am totally open to suggestions!!!!! I will be taking pictures of my craftiness but not posting till after the holidays for obvious reasons! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment