Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Footloose

So I watched "Footloose" the other day with my roommate and I decided to write a list of pro's from watching it; there are no cons to this list cause lets face it Footloose is amazing and shows Kevin Bacon at his finest. So here we go.

1. The only time a guy looks cool driving a vw bug.
2. his wicked awesome hair.
3. inspiration to do sweet dance moves.
4. the urge to say "jump back" in response to almost everything.
5. The dance scene at the end.
6. After I watch it I listen to nothing but 80's music for a week .
7. SJP was slightly cool and not slutty.

The reason I wanted to watch it was because my very good friend Paige sent me this book and Kevin Bacon is kind of like a main theme in it (sounds weird, but its a good one) and the reason I was able to watch it is cause I inherited it and about 60 other movies from my BFF Krissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment