Thursday, November 4, 2010

love this.....

so I wont mention names and I will pray that he never reads this. But I absolutely love the feeling of a new crush. Anyone who knows me knows that I crush on boys easily and frequently. There is just something magical about it though. The first time you see them and butterflies dance in your stomach, your ears burn red hot when they talk to you, the way you want so badly to seem cool, collected and whitty but all that really happens is an endless stream of word vomit, how excited you get at the thought of running into them. Oh I how I love these feelings. My Mom has always told me that I will forever be 16. I sure hope that she is right. Cause I gotta tell ya this isn't so bad.

Cross your fingers he notices me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment