Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fortunes...

One of my many quirks is that I collect fortunes from fortune cookies I eat then I later share the advice with friends whether or not they want it. From my collection I have learned these few things... sometimes they make sense, sometimes they are stupid, fortune cookies are super yummy and I spend entirely too much money on crappy Chinese food. So in effort to pass along the wisdom of ancient Chinese philosophizers I have decided to share these fortunes with you, not all at once just one every other day or so till I run out or keep adding more. who knows.

Today's fortune is: "An alien of some sort will be appearing to you shortly!"

I like that they said that with enthusiasm.


I keep my fortunes in this little treasure chest I got from the Cayman Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment