Friday, October 15, 2010

its time....

so any of those who know me, know that art is my passion and for awhile now I have neglected my passion, but its now time for a change. The other night while laying in bed I started thinking about all the ideas and images just swimming around in there and just waiting for me to put them on paper. So I grabbed a picture frame matte that I had laying around and started drawing again. I cant begin to tell you how much happier I am now that I can just sit there and  draw it doesnt even have to be anything spectacular just a few minutes out of each day that are all for me. Its the most incredible feeling. To feel those ideas travel the length of my arm and out through my fingertips. Thats all for now maybe if Im feeling ambitious I will take pictures and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment