Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hello Blog world.

So I have been told by many people that I need to have a journal so I can write down my random thoughts and ideas....... I am a huge procrastinator and never remember to stop and write in a journal and when I do actually sit down to write something I get a mental block and cant think of anything Witty or charming to say and it usually ends being something lame like "i took a nap today it was pretty sweet". So here I am on blogspot.com. Most of my married friends have blogs and they post pictures of the adorable things that their kids do... I'm not adorable by any means but I will post pictures of the stupid and funny things my friends and I do. To whomever may be reading this if anyone even does, I look forward to our new adventure together.

No comments:

Post a Comment